Online Grant Process
Grant requests for Oldham Little Church Foundation are accepted only online. Effective immediately, we will no longer accept letters of inquiry or applications by mail, fax, or email.
There are no deadlines to submit an online application. There are typically four grant review cycles each year. If an application review cycle is missed, the request will roll forward to the next review.
The grant process begins with the creation of an online account. Once an account is activated, follow Steps 1 and 2.
- Step 1: Complete a Letter of Inquiry (LOI).
- Step 2: If the preliminary information provided in the LOI meets the OLCF grant criteria, a church will be invited to complete a full Grant Application.
Information that will be required when submitting the LOI (Step 1) will include:
- Name, address, city/state, zip, and phone number of church
- Name of pastor and/or church contact person with daytime contact information and e-mail address
- Explanation of the scope of the project that the church is seeking assistance
- Copies of estimates/quotes from contractors or vendors (Costs must be determined prior to submitting an application - OLCF cannot award a grant based on assumed costs.)
- The amount of funds the church has saved toward the request
- Church denomination
- Pastor's Story (His personal Christian testimony), as well as a family picture
- Statement of Beliefs (Doctrinal Statement or Statement of Faith)
- Number of members listed on membership roster
- Number for average Sunday Worship attendance
- Number of persons led to faith in Christ and/or baptized in previous twelve months
- Number of new church members in previous twelve months
- Documentation from the U.S. Department of Treasury or Internal Revenue Service showing ONE of the following: a) the church's Employee Identification Number (EIN#) OR b) documentation showing the church is recognized as a 501(c)3 organization. IMPORTANT NOTE: These are FEDERAL documents - NOT the church's State Sales Tax Exemption. (If your church does not have either of these documents, please call our office.) If your church needs a hard copy of its document, please call one of the IRS help lines below:
- IRS EIN Help Line: 1-800-829-4933
- IRS 501(c)3 Determination Help Line: 877-829-5500
Additional information that will be required when submitting a full Grant Application (Step 2):
- Photo(s) of the church facility
- Sunday worship bulletin
- Pastor’s Resume
- Names, contact information and email addresses for three references
Once a grant is awarded, a church is given one year to complete their approved project. Funding will occur only after the project is completed and documentation is submitted. Project documentation includes photos of completed project, receipts for materials and/or paid invoices from contractors, suppliers, or vendors, confirming that the project is complete.
Once a church has received a grant check, a copy of the bank deposit receipt will be required to confirm it was deposited into the church's bank account.
BEGIN YOUR ONLINE GRANT APPLICATION FILE HERE .